Friday, April 8, 2016

Our Group

          The members of our group are Hailey, Amanda, Carrie, and Bella.
          Hello, I am Hailey. I am a fast reader but do not enjoy most books because they are long and boring and stupid. I L.O.V.E. the movies. And I have read all of the Lord of the Rings books so I thought I would enjoy this book.

          Hello my name is Amandamikkel . I am a fast reader and I love reading science fiction and fantasy. I was interested in this book because I have enjoyed the movie adaptations of this franchise and I would like to enjoy the literary works as well.

          'Ello!  I'm Carrie!  I am a fast reader and read for more than half my life (no lie).  I wanted to read this book because it was good enough to get multiple movies, it is a prequel meaning the original was good enough to deserve this and well, everyone knows about this book and it was time for me to read it.

           Hello, I am Bella. I am a quick reader,  When I find a good book, I can't put it down.  I chose this book because I have been wanting to read it for a while, and when the opportunity to read it presented itself, I was excited.  I think that this author has great word choice that will make reading this book enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment