Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Conflict in the Hobbit (Amanda N.)

          What the characters in the Hobbit are struggling with is traveling to the Lonely mountain and  defeating the dragon Smaog. The type of conflict that they are facing is Man vs. Nature/creatures. However it has not been easy because they have had several different complications so far on their journey. These complications have included: almost getting eaten by trolls, lack of supplies(food), thunderstorms in the mountains, being attacked by goblins(Bilbo almost getting eaten by Gollum), landslides, almost getting eaten by Wargs (large scary wolves). I think they will continue to have difficulties on their journey but will ultimately prevail in their efforts.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you, but I believe the conflict is man vs. man because through out the story they are battling others. I am not trying to be rude and if it came off that way I am sorry, but this is simply what I think. I do see your point how ever.

    ReplyDelete