Friday, April 8, 2016

About us

Our group consists of Roman, Tate, and Quentin and we are excited to read the Hobbit

What are we like as readers?
            Roman-  I like fantasy books with make-believe characters.  I also like science-fiction books.
            Quentin-I like books that have a lot of action and have a good plot and climax 
           
             Tate-I like books that involve fantasy and pretend creatures and then it shows those creatures and the adventures they go on. 

What Made us interested in this book?
             Roman-  A lot of people thought it was a good book and I thought I would try it.

             Quentin-Before I read the book I watched the movie and I thought it it was a good movie so I started to read this book.

             Tate-I started to read the book when I was younger but only got to like the 3rd page so I decided to actually finish it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment