Monday, April 11, 2016

(Roman B.) Bilbo's Impression On Me.

        I think that Bilbo is a brave person.  He is so small but still decided to go on a dangerous adventure that he hasn't even thought about going or not for a day.  Another reason I think he is brave is that he went up to trolls that are more than 4 times his height and stole from them.  He is brave too because his family has a reputation of never doing anything unexpected that you can even guess what they would say next.  He broke that chain by going on an unexpected adventure.  Another thing is he is going to fight a dragon but has no training with a sword.  Would you go fight a dragon right now?
Source
        Up until Gandalf came by, Bilbo was just living an ordinary life doing what a normal person would.  He was just sitting on his porch smoking his pipe when Gandalf came by.  He was brave enough to risk all he had on an adventure.  He was even rich and was willing to lose that all.  I like Bilbo for a main character to read about.  He is doing some surprising things that get me on the edge of my seat.  For example, when he met those trolls I thought he would die.  His actions get me to like him more.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. But, at the beginning I think he was a little stiff at the beginning. Other than that I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete