Monday, April 11, 2016

Bilbo Baggins

          I like Bilbo Baggins.  In my opinion, he is a brave hobbit.  When most hobbits don't leave their home except for tea, Bilbo is out on an adventure.  He may not be sure whether or not he likes his decision, but I think that he will come around.  When an opportunity for a new experience presented himself, he was smart enough to understand that he should take it.  I think that in this respect a lot of people could learn a lesson from Bilbo.  He may not be the most audacious, but he decided to do something and he went for it.  I know that that is something that I need to work on.  
          Bilbo is the poster person for the fact that courage isn't not being afraid.  Bilbo was very courageous to go on an adventure.  He might complain about being tired.  He may wish that he was back home.  It's true that he is afraid of many aspects of the adventure.  However, Bilbo is still on this adventure.  Bilbo has stuck with his commitment and I think that he will follow it to the end.  In summary, Bilbo Baggins may not be the most unafraid, but I like him.  I like him because he sticks with his commitments and when he is given a great opportunity, he takes it.  

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. At the beginning we was not that brave and didn't want to go. Then at the end he got braver. Other than that I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that he is brave for giving up his normal life for an adventure. I also agree that even though he is still wishing that he was home he is still out on the adventure. He has a great commitment of staying with the adventure since he took it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you very much. As the story continues his bravery also continues to grow. You did an excellent job capturing what Bilbo is like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you very much. As the story continues his bravery also continues to grow. You did an excellent job capturing what Bilbo is like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you very much. As the story continues his bravery also continues to grow. You did an excellent job capturing what Bilbo is like.

    ReplyDelete