Tuesday, April 19, 2016

An interview with Bilbo baggins

I would ask Bilbo what events in his journey made him change the way he saw the world. I would ask this because I want to know what it is did Bilbo experience that made him so adventurous. Considering that Bilbo would barely leave his house without having a panic attack. How did the adventure change him as a person? Will it continue to change him? Another thing I would ask is how did Gandalf decide on Bilbo for the adventure. Was it just because he had Took blood in him? Or can Gandalf since things in people that even we can't pick up on? I think that Bilbo is a big edition to the group, because he is a hard worker and intelligent, if the group didn't have Bilbo I don't think they would have made it through the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment