Monday, April 25, 2016

I Need to Talk to You Bilbo (Marissa F.)

Bilbo, quit being so quiet. If you have feelings say them. Also, stay positive. Quit thinking all of those negative thoughts. If you keep thinking of them then you probably will die (but let's stay on the positive side). Another thing is, I love that you are very adventurous. Just, please stay that way.

Will you just please tell the others you have the ring. It could help you in the long run. It is annoying how you are keeping it all to yourself. What if you were to turn crazy like Gollum and talk to yourself and the ring. I mean seriously creatures might make fun of you and think you are crazy too.

Most of all, just stay how you are other than being negative and secretive. Be you because you are the best you and nobody can be like you. I hope you can take these words and put them to good use. Trust me you will not die if you you put those positive thoughts in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment