Tuesday, April 19, 2016

An interview with Bilbo Baggins

If I had a chance to talk to Bilbo I would talk to him about how come he is so afraid and why he should go fight to have an epic adventure of how he fights and kills so many monsters. First you need to step up because the dwarves aren't always going to be here for you when you have monsters trying to kill you. Next you need to learn how to fight better with bigger swords so you can kill more monsters.

Also when you are scared you need to concentrate on killing the monsters instead of running away all the time. Next can you please kill the dragon, because stealing the gold is not enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. There are some points you made against Bilbo that I can explain to clear out issues. A Hobbit is about as tall as a short middle school student and his sword is about the length of his arm so any more would be too much. I noticed in the last sentence about how you want Bilbo to kill the dragon, remember that Smaug is about the size of a town making it hard for a hobbit to touch him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I both agree and disagree with you on some of the points that you made in your post. I agree with you that Bilbo should probably stop being so afraid. He needs to either dedicate himself to getting the gold from Smaug, or go back home. If he isn't completely dedicated, he won't be able to steal the gold. I am not sure what to think about your point on the sword. I do think that if he used a bigger sword, it couldn't be too much bigger because of his size. I think that if he is skillful and wise enough, he can face Smaug with a great number of different weapons.

    ReplyDelete