Monday, April 11, 2016

Bilbo Baggins! (Marissa F.)

Bilbo, why are you not that adventurous? I would love to go an an adventure with a wizard and some dwarves. I mean, who would what to go on an adventure? Bilbo stop getting so angry when someone makes on your door. You can just repaint the part of the door that has a mark. Also, quit getting so frustrated at little things like people knocking on the door. Other than that I like your personality and your interest in maps. Your interest in maps tells me that you are well educated and you can be hot tempered but you get over it and move on with your life.

4 comments:

  1. I think he is scared because he wasn't prepared for the adventure. Also he didn't know why he was making marks on his door so he probably thought he was just destroying the door for fun. Being interested in maps doesn't mean that he knows all about them and is well educated in it. Other than that I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must remember that Bilbo was very unprepared for this and thought it was just Gandalf coming over. Imagine that some dude painted your door invited a group of people to party at your home. I'm not trying to be rude but Bilbo could die with these people which is why he seems scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you very much. His attitude is kind of annoying at the beginning, but during the middle he starts to relax. Maybe at the end he will be opposite of what he was.

    ReplyDelete