Friday, April 8, 2016

All About Us!!!!!!

Hello I am Spenser and although I don't read often, I have read some good books that I would read again. Some books I have read are the whole Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series' and Touching Spirit Bear which is probably my favorite book of all time. I chose this book because I started to read it a year ago but didn't finish it. I wanted to finish it this year so I chose The Hobbit.

Hello, my name is Nathan.  I'm a fast reader that likes fantasy  and sci-fi books. I don't read books that often, but when I do, I can't put it down. I chose this book because 2 years ago, my dad said "Read the Hobbit."

Hello, I'm Carson. The better the book is, the faster I read it! Like Spenser, I've read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (which, by the way, is my all-time favorite). I mostly like to read post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, or fantasy books. I chose this book because all of my family have said at some point in time that this is an amazing series. The movies have also seemed to be popular lately. With both of these things combined, I figured The Hobbit would be a perfect choice for me!

Hello, my name is Tyson. I chose to read the hobbit because I have tried to read this book several times but I couldn't ever get through it, so I figured now would be a good time to finally read it, I love to read sci-fi and fantasy books and I consider my self a fast reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment