Monday, April 11, 2016

Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins' actions tell us that he is a gentlemen type person that likes to settle down and stay there. He seems fine with his simplistic everyday life and dislikes the idea of adventuring, since when Gandalf goes to him, he's like, "Oh no." He also seems very prideful. When a dwarf told Gandalf that he's questioning his choice of a 14th guy for their quest, Bilbo steps out and argues with him. He seems also logical, asking for how dangerous the adventure is and how the reward compares to it.

I so far like the main character, Bilbo Baggins. In the beginning, he seems kinda unvaried and dull. Now, it seems like he's actually kinda exited for a realisticly impossible quest. Also, you can't dislike a main character with the name "Bilbo Baggins."

2 comments:

  1. I agree that you think Bilbo is a Gentlemen type of person since he let in the Dwarves with out a problem. I agree Bilbo has a very simplistic lifestyle but he is going to change that. I just agree with you Whole post Nathan and I think that these are all very good facts top tell who Bilbo Baggins is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What actions make him seem like a gentlemen type person. I agree that he seems excited for the adventure. I'm also confused though that all of a sudden after the Dwarvves sang that he was excited. I agree with you too that Bilbo Baggins is a cool name.

    ReplyDelete