Monday, April 11, 2016

(Quentin)Opinions on Bilbo Baggins

How do their actions tell us about who there are?
The actions of Bilbo tells me that he like to stay inside a lot by a nice warm fire.He likes lots of guest and visitors just like gandalf who comes by to ask if he will come on a wild trip to reclaim the misty mountains.He soon finds out that after he left he was going to have a lot of fun and stuff like that.He soon finds trolls that he tries to steal there food. All of his actions make him quiet because of his size but loving to other people.
What have we learned about their habits, likes and dislikes?
He likes to stay indoors.He likes to cook a lot of meals for other people and himself. He doesn't like the life as a camper going from place to place. He also hates the rain and bad weather.
Do you like or dislike your main character?Why?
I like my main character because he is out going even thought he likes to stay inside he went out and is going to help reclaim the Misty Mountains.

1 comment:

  1. When I was doing my opinions about Bilbo I had the same thoughts as you, but I didn't put them down. The last sentence with Do you like your main character is what closely resembled what i though about Bilbo as well

    ReplyDelete