Monday, April 18, 2016

The Hobbit, What Kind Of Problems Do They Deal With?

In my opinion it would be man vs nature.  I am not talking about some of the creatures they face because of the fact of how advance their thought process is and it makes them seem more human and not just an animal acting on instinct.  No I am talking about the places they have to go through like the forest where they couldn't see the sky, or when it was storming and they had to hide in the cave where the goblins captured them.  There was also the river that put one of the dwarves to sleep.  To me this is what calls out as man vs nature and not the creatures.  I mean yes they do not look human,but they have a highly human working brain and conversations.  To me it feels like the different species are almost like the different kind of human races.  This is also a strong point with all the different languages, like when you go to a different place of the earth the people in the area may have similar traits, accents and their own language.  Therefore it seems more like a man vs nature story to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment