Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Advice to Bilbo- Chapter 8 -Amanda N.

       
       My advice to Bilbo would be to heed Beorn's warning and stay on the path while traveling through Mirkwood. I say this because I have a feeling there are dark and dangerous things they had better avoid. Also I would urge him to try and research a way to defeat a dragon because so far they don't really have a solution to that rather large predicament. Another piece of advice is to stay alert and maybe get more protective gear because the toothpick(Sword) you're carrying around, while helpful with goblins, isn't going to be sufficient protection against things a bit bigger like say a dragon(Smaug).

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that they should stay on the path. It did sound like there were terrible creatures because they said it was the worst part of the journey. If it is the worst part there must be something in there that makes it so bad. He should listen to Beorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with the sword thing. A sword will not save him from a dragon. Also, Bilbo should heed Beorn's warning it might be helpful in the end of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of this!:)

    ReplyDelete