Friday, April 8, 2016

About Us

Hi our names are Abby, Nicolas, Michael, and Marissa.

What are you as a reader?
Marissa- I love adventure books and romance books. I also like reading long books not short kid books.
Abby- I love reading books with adventure, fantasy, and life threatening events. I also love it when a book has a mind blowing twist.
Nic- I like books but none in particular, I only read books that can build up a good story-line that i can enjoy
Michael - I enjoy al types of books with a good story just night romance novels.

What made you want to read this book?

Marissa- I love adventure books and a lot of people like this book.
Abby- I choose this book because it sounds interesting since there are multiple fantasy characters coming together to save or destroy each other.
Michael - Lord of the rings and the hobbit are one of my favorite movies so I planned on reading this book.
Nic- I wanted to read this book because my friends have read it and recommended it to me

No comments:

Post a Comment