Monday, April 25, 2016

My Advice to Bilbo (Abby B.)

If I had the chance to talk to Bilbo I would ask him why he continues on the journey. Because for starters he has almost been killed multiple times and he keeps talking about his nice, warm home. So, if he is going to continue on the quest he needs to quite whining about it. I mean seriously man up. I understand why he wants to go home ,but if he wants to so bad then leave. What is keeping you from leaving. Because I think this isn't all for gold.

Also, I was wondering about the fact you don't tell the others about the ring. Especially Gandalf. I think it would be a good idea because they might know more about the ring. Also, if someone is in danger they can use the ring to help them. Plus, they might know how to help you control the power or even what other powers the ring holds.

I hope that you think about these questions. Also consider talking to someone about the ring. Even if it is only one person. That is a lot of power for one to hold.

1 comment:

  1. Bilbo would tell Gandalf about it but he can't because the ring is what holds the dark lord's soul giving some influence on the wearers actions. A great example would be who is Gollum talking to in the cave, he's talking to the ring. Tolkien wouldn't give them the ring anyway because that would mess up lord of the rings plot.

    ReplyDelete