Tuesday, April 19, 2016

STOP! Bilbo you and I need to have a few words!

Image result for spoiler alert
I am on chapter 10 so go ahead with caution.  THANK YOU!

Dude!  Seriously!  You have changed so much and I love it!  Before you were so boring and unentertaining now you are my favorite character!  How?  I much prefer your Took side than your Baggins side!  It's okay to be adventurous and its so much fun to see how you changed from a normal hobbit to a hobbit with Stinger and the ring.  You are doing very good but I have one thing I need to tell you.
WHY DID YOU GO OFF THE PATH YOU IDIOT!  YOU HAD ONE JOB STAY ON THE PATH AND YOU WENT OFF THE PATH!  YOU IDIOT!  THE SPIDERS WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IF YOU STAYED ON THE PATH!  YOU WERE ALMOST OUT OF THE FOREST AND THEN YOU WENT OFF THE PATH!  *Takes deep breathes*
Okay, besides that you did very well and I clap for you!  I am excited to see what you do next and remember when people tell you something, LISTEN!

Here is were I got the image!-SPOILERS!

1 comment:

  1. You're overreacting about the problem here. He had to follow the spiders to find his friends and save them. while also I think that it was a dumb idea to ignore Gandalf they were lost and saw a boat that might have had food.

    ReplyDelete