Monday, April 25, 2016

My Rating Of Mr. Bilbo Baggins of Bag End

Okay so I know when I made my first post on Bilbo I was a bit hateful well, that had changed!  Bilbo has quickly become one of my favorite characters of all time.  He went from that normal hobbit to the leader of the adventure!  (Spoiler warning this talks about things in chapters after chapter 8)  From fighting spiders to stealing the cup from the dragon Bilbo is amazing!  He has my interest on high and I am just loving it!  His instincts are on point with keeping them from being found my Smaug, his plan making is impressive with the barrels and getting them away from the spiders and his bravery is amazing with going against Smaug, spiders, Gollum, trolls, goblins, wolves, wood elves and more (I hope) as the story continues.  I made his rating  STRONGEST CHARACTER EVER (besides Percy Jackson but beating Jason Grace).  I am just in love with this character because he is honestly showing size doesn't matter and there is a high chance of seeing me as a hobbit this Halloween.  This book, because of Bilbo, has quickly put itself in my 10 favorite books.  YAY!  (Gotta love that FanArt! go check it out!-Fansy Art!)

No comments:

Post a Comment