Monday, April 25, 2016

Character rating

Bilbo is not strong. He says weak things, does weak things, and acts over all weak. But, He ends up being pretty brave and strong. He may not say strong things but he doesn't actually run home like he says. I wouldn't say Bilbo is the strongest, nor the weakest so he is in between the two and at this point in the story he is weaker than stronger but we know that is going to change because It is a fairy tale and all fairy tales end happily ever after.
My group members seem to disagree with me. They believe that he is very strong. In fact an the scale he was rated the strongest by one of them. I disagree whole heartily with that statement. He says really weak things such as, "If you ask me we should just run home before we all die." So as for now Bilbo is not a very strong character with words, but that will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment